In order to comply with Government issued Covid-Safe Guidelines, you can expect some changes to our operational procedures and guest services, including the temporary closure of our swimming pool and leisure facilities until further notice.
Ahead of opening, we have reviewed all cleaning procedures and protocols across all areas of our hotels, and introduced new measures to keep guests safe.
- Providing additional cleaning products for guests and teams to use, including antibacterial soap, hand gel and cleaning wipes.
- All high-touch public areas will receive extra attention (door handles, switches, table tops), using effective cleaning products.
- We have adopted new measures to ensure the safe handling of items within our hotels, to keep our teams and guests safe.
- As well as thorough cleaning from our house keeping teams, guests are encouraged to use the alcohol gel and antibacterial soap provided.
- Prior to opening, our teams will be fully trained on our new cleaning protocols and measures needed to keep themselves and our guests safe.
- New procedures will be put in place to help identify team members who may be feeling ill, or are displaying symptoms, before their shift starts.
WE HAVE REVIEWED OUR ALREADY THOROUGH CLEANING PROTOCOLS, SO OUR GUESTS CAN RELAX IN THE SAFETY AND COMFORT OF our GUEST ROOM.
- We have introduced a new door seal, so that you can be confident no-one else has been in your room once it’s been cleaned.
- Bed linen is washed at a minimum of 71 degrees to ensure thermal disinfection by our colleagues in Express Laundry Services.
- We have removed all non-essential and reusable items from our rooms, including cushions, additional pillows, blankets, hospitality trays, telephones and printed materials.
- Where possible, the allocation of rooms will be rotated to provide a 'rest period' before new guests arrive.
- As a temporary measure we will not be servicing rooms during a stay. Guests can request fresh towels by depositing dirty towels in a bag provided and leaving it outside their rooms. Fresh towels will be delivered in a new, clean bag and left outside the room for collection.
- All high-touch points will receive extra attention using effective cleaning products.
- We have adapted our food offering to remove all buffets and open food items. On opening, guests will enjoy a grab and go Continental Breakfast Box if you have booked breakfast with us.
WE’RE LOOKING FORWARD TO WELCOMING OUR GUESTS BACK, BUT WE’RE KEEN WE KEEP OUR DISTANCE.
We have taken the necessary steps to space out furniture and seating in public areas in line with Government advice. We ask that our guests please adhere to the social distancing measures we have introduced, to keep our guests and teams safe. No social gatherings will be permitted in the corridors.
We’d ask all our guests to respect the measures we have put in place to keep everyone safe.