IN ORDER TO COMPLY WITH GOVERNMENT ISSUED COVID-SAFE GUIDELINES, YOU CAN EXPECT SOME CHANGES TO OUR OPERATIONAL PROCEDURES AND GUEST SERVICE.
• Bed linen is washed at a minimum of 71 degrees to ensure thermal disinfection by our colleagues in Express Laundry Services.
• We have removed all non-essential and reusable items from our rooms, including cushions, additional pillows, blankets, hospitality trays, telephones and printed materials.
• Where possible, the allocation of rooms will be rotated to provide a 'rest period' before new guests arrive, therefore NO ROOM MOVES are possible.
• As a temporary measure we will not be servicing rooms during a stay. Guests can request fresh towels by depositing dirty towels in a bag provided and leaving it outside their rooms. Fresh towels will be delivered in a new, clean bag and left outside the room for collection.
• All high-touch points will receive extra attention using effective cleaning products.
• We have adapted our food offering to remove all buffets and open food items. If Breakfast is booked a Continental Breakfast Box will be served outside your door before 07:00. Breakfast Box consists of: Orange Juice, Croissant, Muffin, Piece of Fruit, Yogurt and Cereal Bar.
• Leisure facilities are open but we've made some essential changes to comply with government guidelines and you must pre-book a one hour slot for swimming at reception. Only one slot per day per room is available as a maximum of 6 people at a time can use leisure.
WE’RE LOOKING FORWARD TO WELCOMING OUR GUESTS BACK, BUT WE’RE KEEN WE KEEP OUR DISTANCE.
We have taken the necessary steps to space out furniture and seating in public areas in line with Government advice. We ask that our guests please adhere to the social distancing measures we have introduced, to keep our guests and teams safe. No social gatherings will be permitted in the corridors.
We’d ask all our guests to respect the measures we have put in place to keep everyone safe.
FACE MASKS MUST BE WORN IN ALL PUBLIC AREAS